POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:38:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 16:00:13
Message: <371A2B8F.53A7832E@aol.com>
If by stats you mean numbers by country, possibly so. I'm only listing
names (no other info whatsoever) to preclude there being any acquisition
of relevent data by unscrupulous people who might find it and use it for
evil purposes  ;}
I would see no harm in showing the list of places "un"connected with
persons names either.

Steve wrote:

> Are you going to produce a table for us at some point, showing
> the stats.
>
> I added my coordinates yesterday.  Nice globes.

And thankyou, both times. I do need to find out where I got that image
map so I can be sure of it's useability and link to the place I got it.
It might change before I figure where I got it from though at this rate.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe