POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : Re: Languages! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Languages!
From: Lewis
Date: 18 Apr 1999 15:41:13
Message: <371A27C3.402AB942@netvision.net.il>
Watch out: Translated this text (it's in english, kinda) as if it were
french, to english, then german to english, as italian to english,
spanish to english, and finally as portugese to english.

[ORIGINAL]
> egg of the WAD these really freschi shrubs with mines thingy the forests (all
> the trees that begin in a station of job). ** Time-out ** for prend it
> YYYEEEAAARRRSSS (simple effort) for therefore ritorn does good desider i (for
> my apparatus office 1024*768 aa)., if to be here indifferently, than POT it

> ones 300mhz 64Mb, you, sein-dass sap that such a way along time ritorn. During
> the offer, to wish the c a 160*120 without example of aa like. To see you
> binaries.images
> [End re-translation]

[Result]
** teams-out ** egg freschi OF thesis the BENT MANGANESE really shrubs
with
mines thingy the forests (all the trees that begin in You station OF
job). **
teams-out ** ** ** will be takes it YYYEEEAAARRRSSS (simple EFF please)
will
be therefore ritorn donates good to desider I (apparatus will be my
office
1024*768 aa) Teams out., yew you you here indifferently, than POT it you
here
makes that one will be, great - You ME THAT Between support fishes CUTS
DEVOUT ones 300mhz 64Mb, you, cent-talk-tie sap that looks up have way
along
Teams ritorn. ** teams-out ** dwell During the to offer, you wish the C
have
160*120 without example OF

the end seems to be lost...