POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.5 = 3.1 + ? : 3.5 = 3.1 + ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 = 3.1 + ?
From: TonyB
Date: 18 Apr 1999 12:11:33
Message: <3719E86E.9503EFF@panama.phoenix.net>
What will the 3.5 version of POV officially have? Has that even been
decided? I really would like to know. (This would also help warn Mr.
Parker to get ready to add what the team leaves out.) I would be happy
with the SuperPatch being added, at least. Although a couple new add-ons
would be nice. I really love the idea of expanding the current examples
and includes collections with new stuff, especially Chris Colefax's
include files.