POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : Re: Languages! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Languages!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 02:30:50
Message: <37196DD4.A86686A6@aol.com>
Now I know they were really thinking about the name for the altavista
translator page at "babelfish". Maybe "babble" was spelled wrong though,
and fish means "talk". Ha ha ha yeah I know, been said before I guess.
But now read this after going from English to Portuguese and back again.

 Now I know that they were thinking really on the name for the page of
the
 translator of the altavista about " babelfish ". " babble " was spelled
perhaps
 wrong though, and the ways fish " say ". to Ha ha to them ha yeah that
 know, said before I to assume. But it reads this now after to go of
English to
 the Portuguese and the back part another time.

Oh, wow, is there ever a language barrier out there! (<- do not
translate this)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe