POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 02:14:40
Message: <37196A0B.83A8CDD5@aol.com>
Since it obviously isn't, how about a URL to "the world of povray
users"? Good time to repost it I would think.

  http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povworld.htm    (zero in 0rigin)

Please go there and submit your location if you would, all POV-Ray
users, young and old, newbie or oldie(?) alike welcome, then you will be
inducted into the great Map (within a few days, week or so at latest).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe