POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Include Files Page Update : Re: POV-Ray Include Files Page Update Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:10:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Include Files Page Update
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 02:04:23
Message: <371967A2.B66602EE@aol.com>
Fantastic. Mostly about that city generator, been waiting to see that
for a while ;)
Believe this is the first time I've seen a C. Colefax message post here
too. "Don't be such a stranger", as they say. I hear people mention from
time to time "Does Chris Colefax still exist?". Now we here at
news.povray know he does.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe