POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : POV Humor... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV Humor...
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 17 Apr 1999 19:58:11
Message: <371904FF.564DA486@panama.phoenix.net>
In spanish!!! (Panamanian, to be exact.)

Gracias.

[Begin translation]

como un ejemplo. Vea binaries.images.
[End translation]
[Begin re-translation]
OK, made-I this bush really cool with my thingy of forests (putting all the
trees in a place). Take-would-it YYYEEEAAARRRSSS (simply to accentuate) for
rendering in the size that want-I (for my desktop 1024*768 AA). So if there
is anyone there out that CAN do it for me, would-be-that grand. Between
parenthesis, have-I one PII 300mhz 64Mb, so know-you that is-that a render
long. In the meanwhile, will-do-I one 160*120 without AA as a example.
See-you binaries.images.
[End re-translation]

What do you think?