POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page : Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Apr 1999 12:57:36
Message: <3718af70.0@news.povray.org>
LOL, thanks a lot Ken... make me out as the bad guy ;-)

Actually, on the subject of high end stuff and effects etc etc...

I especially like the new work being done with Flow-Mo... Now if that isn't
cool, I really don't know what is... (Anyone that's seen the "dodging
bullets" scene from "The Matrix" will know what I'm talking about
immediately...)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind