POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page : Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page
From: Jim Kress
Date: 17 Apr 1999 12:42:07
Message: <3718abcf.0@news.povray.org>
You might want to periodically run a link checker against your links page.
The one that I use is Xenu's Link Sleuth available at
http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html .  It's free and very fast.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html