POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render this! : Render this! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Render this!
From: Lewis
Date: 17 Apr 1999 17:37:32
Message: <3718F176.579573F6@netvision.net.il>
Ok, I have made this really cool bush with my forest thingy (by putting
all the trees in one place).
It would take YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSs (just to
emphasize) to render it in the size I want (for my desktop 1024*768 AA)
So if there is anyone out there who CAN do it for me it would be great.
BTW, I have a PII 300mhz 64Mb so you know it IS a long render.
In the mean time I'll do a 160*120 no AA image for an example. See
binaries.images.