POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What is IK? : Re: What is IK? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is IK?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 17 Apr 1999 02:48:27
Message: <37182217.B3BD125B@tiac.net>
<HTML>
I believe the discussion of IK began when Anthony Bennett
<BR>posted the following link a while back.
<BR><A
HREF="http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/">http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/</A>
<BR>Follow the models link and you'll see all kinds of interesting stuff.
<BR>It's not pov specific, so you kindof have to reapply it all to suit
pov
<BR>as I believe Martin Magnusson was(is?) doing for "falling cloth" in
<BR>povray.binaries.animations. At least I think IK is what he was using.
<BR>I could be wrong.

<P>--
<BR>...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.
<BR> </HTML>