POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick request : Re: Quick request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick request
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 17:15:39
Message: <37179A41.8C04F6E4@aol.com>
I meant that as well, those shapes that are used in the Windows version
is the "platform" relationship I was intending. They show much better in
the latest non-intel button too. Funny how it didn't occur to me about
the blue handdrawn circle thing and three slashes being a trademark of
any kind anyway. Guess I pay little attention to those things.

Anthony Bennett wrote:

> I was refering to the new, non-platform dependent one. The one without the Intel
plagaries.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe