POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mushroom cloud using DF3 : Re: Mushroom cloud using DF3 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mushroom cloud using DF3
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 17:08:34
Message: <37179898.45C9F80A@aol.com>
You kind of answered your own question, the object you exampled with is
what you would model and slice into thin planar sections (along the z
axis most likely, using a box for CSGing let's say) as frame output.
Then use those in tga2df3.
I'm not one to explain them myself so I'll stop right there. Gee, I
thought you were able to do this kind of thing already though, you are
quite a capable person.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe