POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : general quzzing. : Re: general quzzing. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: general quzzing.
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 Apr 1999 15:01:21
Message: <37177af1.0@news.povray.org>
OOPs!

Well, me were edukated in American publik skool ...

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html