POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-ray for Max? : Re: Pov-ray for Max? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-ray for Max?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 16 Apr 1999 10:45:57
Message: <37173f15.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, sorry about that... I was actually talking about not being able to
measure the IOR of a non-refractive solid very easily...

(because it kinds of depends on the overall light interaction... for
example, crystaline substances)

Sorry about the misunderstanding there!!!  (typical of me, you know that, I
always seem to complicate things in one way or another... ;-)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind