POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick request : Re: Quick request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick request
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 00:37:59
Message: <3716B077.BDA91924@aol.com>
Thanks for commenting Phil.
I get what you mean, then I'd have the shadow helping it. There is a
shadow where the tiny image is though it doesn't show.
I like the font, it's Park Avenue, except the bold is not much good. The
size overall can be increased but would not gain much thickness even at
the larger size. I even tried a slightly scaled up secondary one for use
as backdrop and it didn't help enough. I'll either quit this one or come
up with yet a better font method.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe