POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : general quzzing. : Re: general quizzing. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: general quizzing.
From: Spider
Date: 15 Apr 1999 13:55:44
Message: <371618DB.BBD38E42@bahnhof.se>
Thanx for the support, I'll try to clarify a bit.

<snipping the good things>
> > 4)
> > Good examples of POV in different usages..
> > --
> >
> ??? not sure what you mean here.
Ahh, What i meant was images made in POV, for different uses. Not just the
standard, "hey this is a cool 3D effect" but for more specific uses.
Good examples(IMOHO) is Jim Kress' images of molecules and several of the
architectual images that can be seen.
Why this, it's for a rather .... unapreciative? audience, and a nice render with
ones name and some reflectiive sphere will probably not hit them as ... *OHHHH*
I must POV .... *sigh*

Well, I'm going to be looking for images, and I'll hope to get allowance to use
those I find "fitting". If not, too bad for me:-)