POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV humor : Re: POV humor Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV humor
From: Charles
Date: 14 Apr 1999 20:17:17
Message: <37152052.35685607@enter.net>
Lewis wrote:

> [snip to...]
> ... This would
> make it possible, so that we use these modifications at the object
> program, without worrying itself, if it would give at all any program,
> which support it. I would love to see e.g. UVPOV section of the official
> Povstrahls.

Well, I can only agree. I don't think the object program should worry
itself nearly as much as it does (it causes ulcers and file loss).
And I, too long to see UVPOV in the official Povstrahls. :D

> Comes then POV 4.0, which is really a new version. I think
> that it is a good idea, to construct it in a message oriented manner
> much. Possibly its good, it is rueckwaert

And isn't this what Shakespeare was really trying to say in
"A midsummer night's trace"? I think so.

> Yikes...
> I've copied the text from my message "dreams of POV 3.5 and 4.0" and
> translated it to German and back, this is the result (followed by the
> original)

Ah, alas. So much for the "Universal Translator Now" button I was
working on to add to my home page... <g>

Charles