POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 14 Apr 1999 04:30:07
Message: <371443ff.0@news.povray.org>
>Hmm, you may be right.... Sure you are a teenager (Lance)? You don't
>sound it much.

I'll take that as a HUGE compliment thank you :)
I try to be civilised and adult-like anyway :)

At 16 though I still am not really taken seriously by many people...
Especially when it comes to things like graphic design...  It's a very
stereotypical problem:  "he's just some KID that THINKS he knows what he's
doing!".  That's the kind of reception I get a lot...

Oh, and by the way, can I get some feedback on a website I just finished?
It can be found at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

It's called Colorblind...

Most of the JavaScript doesn't work in Netscape... :-(  I'll have to try to
figure out what's wrong there...  and it's designed for 1024x768 in
Truecolor, but should run just fine in 800x600.

THANKS!!!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind