POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion (was Re:Peter Popov)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Apr 1999 00:13:10
Message: <3714079D.B8BA759F@aol.com>
Hmm, you may be right.... Sure you are a teenager (Lance)? You don't
sound it much. I was thinking the funny paradox about things like age.
In a case such as this the eldest teenager is ousted from the club, so
to speak, rather soon; and even for the 13 year old there's a mere 6
years of being a member of that club. Those six years are nearly
infinite of course from the 13 year olds viewpoint, however it is only
temporary still. The average pov-teen (ha, pov-teen, get it? Future
POV-Team people? um, yeah, ok...) seems to be 17, isn't it? So there
would be a very short-term membership by a relative few, in what is, and
may well be as time goes on, comparitively a long-term society of
POVers.
Even if that idea never becomes realized here there is certainly no
stopping a clustering of groups (of any kind) through their own means.
Btw, what am I doing in the Re:Peter Popov thread? LOL
Consider this moved out again into the appropriate one.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe