POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equiation needed : Re: Equiation needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equiation needed
From: Josh English
Date: 13 Apr 1999 15:05:40
Message: <37138740.577F8911@spiritone.com>
They can just do a serach and replace routine on the code. I hear that someone
serached for "Microsoft" in all of the documentation on Windows 95, and the help
files and all that... replaced every one of them with "M$" and found 14MB of
extra space had been made available to him...

Probably an urban legend, but it would be fun if it was true

Josh English
english/josh/strm