POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peter Popov? : Re: Peter Popov? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peter Popov?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 13 Apr 1999 00:56:49
Message: <3712c081.0@news.povray.org>
OK, now I see what you mean, and I suppose that it is good that there are no
subdivisions of that manner...

I still think it could be good though... but I do understand what you're
saying there, so I think I'll just drop it now, after all, if I was going to
receive a response it would have happened by now :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

Bob Hughes wrote...