POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Multi stage animations : Re: Multi stage animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multi stage animations
From: Josh English
Date: 12 Apr 1999 18:29:45
Message: <37126596.49205F00@spiritone.com>
This reply is probably too late, but check out

http://www.spiritone.com/~english/animaker/animaker.html

which is on my website and I use a variation of the #switch statement. The
thing works and hoepfully it explains it well enough. I haven't touched the
project for a while but if you are stuck, maybe it will help