POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peter Popov? : Re: Peter Popov? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peter Popov?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Apr 1999 02:13:32
Message: <371180D7.EC5681C9@aol.com>
Ha ha ha! Still promoting that idea I see Lance? And not a single
mention of it by the Server Admin. that I've seen.
Say Peter, hope you don't mind me forwarding your email to close family
here (Parents nearby in Alabama USA; and brother, sister, brother-in-law
and one of his daughters in Washington USA). Seems that at least my
parents had already forwarded it to a few of their friends, so please
don't be surprised by the time you read this it hits your TV's
international news broadcast :)
Or would that be a non-existant channel? hee-hee!
So glad to hear from you though, despite your personal bad news.

Consider this a reply email please.
Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe