POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Texture Magic : Texture Magic Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Magic
From: Handler
Date: 10 Apr 1999 22:51:54
Message: <37100073.3B19EB8@taconic.net>
I was trying the Texture Magic application .. I like it, but, I can't
seem to get the rendered image to appear.  I changed povray to generate
tga file instead of bmp and the Texture Magic app still says temp.tga
was not found.  There isn't to terribley much you can change?  Has
anybody else had the same problem with this program?  Is there another
one out there that does the same thing without the problem??

Handler
han### [at] taconicnet