POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Grand unified modeling...? : Re: Grand unified modeling...? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grand unified modeling...?
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 9 Apr 1999 00:21:57
Message: <370d7255.0@news.povray.org>
Count me in, my first choice is "Destruction of Atlantis", my second choice
is (not in your list) "Destruction of Atlanta"

I feel that "Man landing/stepping onto the moon" will make many entries in
the IRTC (a good reason to avoid it, even if it is a promising idea).

Kyle, will you be the leader on that ?

Philippe