POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with DLLs : Re: Problem with DLLs Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with DLLs
From: GrimDude
Date: 7 Apr 1999 18:55:51
Message: <370bd467.0@news.povray.org>
I had this same problem with the photon patch (UVPov). I got around it by
creating backups of replaced files (during the installation of 3.1E), making
two shortcuts on my desktop that are batch files, which copy the replaced
dll's/copy the new dll's, and by using two different shortcuts to
pvengine.exe and uvpov.exe.
  That makes four new shortcuts, but you could easily trim it to two with
some creative batch files.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet