POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt : Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:54:24 EDT (-0400)
  Please Help...Two Images are diffrernt
From: David
Date: 7 Apr 1999 02:57:02
Message: <370af3ae.0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

    Attached are two versions of the same image. Both were designed in
Moray. In fact, they're both the same .mdl file. Banner1 was exported to
PovRay for rendering using the "Render>Export". Morays options were set
to render a .png file, yet it ends up being a .bmp

<Note-Had to convert it to .jpg to make it small enough to post>

    Banner2 was rendered by using "Render>Raytrace(F9)" It got written
as a .png like it was suppose to. But, now it looks semi
translucent(Notice the extra light near the bends) Why is this? and how
do I tell PovRay to render in .png when I use the Export option?

    The object is a Brezier sheet. Banner1 is the way it's suppose to
look. but, since I plan on using the finished image on the Web, I
definitely don't want a 2.25+mb Bit map file..:)

Thanks for your assistence
David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'banner1.jpg' (18 KB) Download 'banner2.png' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'banner1.jpg'
banner1.jpg

Preview of image 'banner2.png'
banner2.png