POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: New group suggestion Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New group suggestion
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 6 Apr 1999 21:04:54
Message: <370aa126.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch wrote in message <370a8d46.0@news.povray.org>...
>Hey, I'm not ADVANCED enough to program in C++ yet!  he he he, well
>actually, I can do a bit, but not enough to make anything really
>interesting... I'm better at the smaller languages, like VB (at least it's
>actually COMPILED now!!!), JavaScript, VBScript and of course MAXScript...
>
>Although I have made a few interesting things in my time... like an
>encryption program called Thermal and some interesting proggies that

<blatant advertising>
An encryption program? Ooohh... take a look at mine:
http://www.btinternet.com/~bennett/datacloak.html
(sorry for the lack of worldwide download links... SimTelNet is updating
their servers with the new version as I type ;)
</blatant advertising>

it :))

Now why didn't I release some shareware stuff before? :P
Written in C using the excellent (and free.. ;) MinGW32 compiler...

Matt