POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have a problem with Media : Re: I have a problem with Media Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have a problem with Media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Apr 1999 18:52:45
Message: <370FC807.D9F96872@aol.com>
I would say lose the scattering altogether, nothing but noise from it in
a open scene (non-container media) from what I've seen; try 'emission'
(absorption too if necessary) instead. Those other parameters don't need
to be so fine either execpt maybe upping the intervals (opposite of Kens
suggestion? Okay, so I'm different).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe