POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ARCI (A Really Cool Idea) by Lance Birch ;-) : Re: ARCI (A Really Cool Idea) by Lance Birch ;-) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:34:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ARCI (A Really Cool Idea) by Lance Birch ;-)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 10 Apr 1999 11:40:18
Message: <370F6360.264C96DE@compuserve.com>
I would definitely like the translucency, but how would the flourescence be
used? Ambient can be used to simulate it to some extent. I have attempted to
use transmit to simulate translucency, but that didn't work well, the
background showed through. I think the best solution to that problem, short of
adding a new feature, would be a media, but I am not very good at media yet.