POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Grand Unified Modelling Project (GUMP) Website : Grand Unified Modelling Project (GUMP) Website Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Grand Unified Modelling Project (GUMP) Website
From: Kyle
Date: 9 Apr 1999 15:09:19
Message: <370E4200.9A61EB3E@geocities.com>
Hi guys.  I've set up a very quick website for our little project.  It
has a list of the members, and some topic ideas plus a little rendering
I did of a possible Ben Franklin Scene.  Also some possible Wild West
scenes.  Check it out and E-mail me w/ what topic you'd like to do.
Hopefully we'll be able to decide this today.  And start working
tomarrow.  21 days remaining...

The address is:

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/1195/index.html

		Kyle