POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Grand unified modeling...? : Re: Grand unified modeling...? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grand unified modeling...?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 9 Apr 1999 00:39:29
Message: <370D761C.70179342@mninter.net>
Kyle wrote:

> Well, I would suggest we try to enter this months IRTC.  The current
> topic is History and the deadline is April 30.  It could be a group
> submission (there's no rule against that is there?).  Here are my
> suggestions
> bearing in mind the topic of "History":
>
> 1) A wild west scene (maybe the connection of the East-West railroad?)

Railroad...hard. Lots of small, annoying details.

> 2) A destruction of Atlantis scene

echhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

> 3) Tearing down of the Berlin Wall

What the heck would that look like.

> 4) Sputnik in Orbit

Easy. Boring. Maybe, we could have a semitransparent russian flag as a
backdrop...

> 5) Man landing/stepping onto the moon

Hard- men, wrinkles, etc.

> 6) Apple falling on Newton's head?

Silouette...wow, I don't know how to spell that....shadow. With an apple on
the ground.

> 7) Lightning striking Franklin's kite

I like that one...

8) Graffiti in a locker or someplace with sentimental value. Stuff like:
"Clarisse and Montag" or something.9) Something prehistoric- mastadons, or
something. Maybe we could use the new hair patch.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!