POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: programming languages (was: New group suggestion) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: programming languages (was: New group suggestion)
From: Spider
Date: 8 Apr 1999 02:56:37
Message: <370C4237.D7CBF144@bahnhof.se>
Hmm, this really reminds me of Atlantis, or.. not...
Atlantis is well-structured, has good predefined alternatives, and looks like
crap...

it's a script-langauge, written in vb3 (yes...another script language) not by
me, but by RedHog, http://lysator.liu.se/~redhog

Well, dropping out again :-)

--
//Spider