POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New group suggestion : Re: programming languages (was: New group suggestion) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: programming languages (was: New group suggestion)
From: Kalle Anka
Date: 7 Apr 1999 22:11:23
Message: <370C0231.9EE43AF9@acc.umu.se>
Lance Birch wrote:

> I don't know... but it doesn't really seem like a practical language...
> (well, not to me anyway...)

It isn't!!!
it's very bad for just about everything, except to learn how stacks
work. But it's fun to do unreadable code in ;).
here's the languages homepage
http://www.cats-eye.com/cet/soft/lang/befunge/

I think it might (just might) be possible to create some kind of
L-system in it, but I don't think I'm going to try. It impossible to
maintain it and do nice code with INDENTATION.

/Peter