POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TGA files containing HF_Gray_16 data, Question 2 : Re: TGA files containing HF_Gray_16 data, Question 2 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TGA files containing HF_Gray_16 data, Question 2
From: Spider
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:52:17
Message: <370B95A9.EE7354E9@bahnhof.se>
Hmm, If it ain't broke, dividee into as many parts as you can, analyse the parts
and try to reassemble it. If you can't reassemble, dive for the backup and
pretend you learned something from the experience.
usually, you'll have a better view on the thing in hand, knowing at least how to
successfully screw it up, at the best, you can hellply reproduce it, or steal
ideas from it :-)

just a bit of rambling from a fella who learned how to code by taking a demo,
removing all the bright and good things to things he actually understood, then
try to figure out what made their ways better. It usually worked. :-) (yes, I
have an extensive code lib, of originals and my own "degraded" verssions :-)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]