POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : creating you include files : Re: creating you include files Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: creating you include files
From: Ken
Date: 7 Apr 1999 11:08:12
Message: <370B65A0.BCD88820@pacbell.net>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> Anthony Bennett wrote in message <370B1EC2.8A5DE563@panama.phoenix.net>...
> >No. I had no idea. I had kind of wished for such a thing to exist, but I
> never
> >thought it seriously did.
>
> You are using Netscape 4.51, no?
>
> Try the "Cancel message" command in the "Edit" menu...
>
> Johannes.

 An even simpler approach is to highlight the message you wish to cancel
then hit the delete key. When prompted to proceed choose yes and it shall
be done. This will only work with messages posted by you and you must be
using the same email account and user name as you used when you posted
the message originaly.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net