POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CleanPOV : CleanPOV Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  CleanPOV
From: Alex Vandiver
Date: 7 Apr 1999 06:26:40
Message: <370B24CC.E94AE2B3@tiac.net>
Someone happened to mention that they wanted a program to clean up those
extraneous 0's in generated files, and like the nice guy that I am, I
threw one together.  It should crunch the size of some files down a
bit.  It can also optionally try to indent the file a little better; of
course, it makes what *I* consider "indention," so your milage may
vary.. Take a peek at www.tiac.net/users/vandiver/cleanpov.html Just
download the source and run it if you have Perl, or there's a win32
executable there, too.
-Alex Vandiver