POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Re: A really cool plant mesh. : Re: A really cool plant mesh. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:34:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A really cool plant mesh.
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 6 Apr 1999 23:59:10
Message: <370AC9A6.43D6ED64@mninter.net>
Lets wait until Magiclight with export to POV-Ray comes out...very nice, very
fast NURBS modeler, with features(as soon as version alpha 0.2 comes out) such
as knot insertion in NURBS, openGL display, extrude along spline path, FFD,
etc...then, we can do a really good scene.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!