POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Re: A really cool plant mesh. : Re: A really cool plant mesh. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A really cool plant mesh.
From: Tim Riley
Date: 6 Apr 1999 19:11:13
Message: <370A867F.925E3934@its.bldrdoc.gov>
--

Both the INC file and UDO file are ASCII and
ZIP will compress them quite a bit.

|               Tim Riley                 |
| Institute for Telecommunication Science |
|     National Telecommunications and     |
|       Information Administration        |
|          US Dept. of Commerce           |
|            Boulder, Colorado            |
|      E-mail:tri### [at] itsbldrdocgov      |
|     Per favore spenga le Sue scarpe     |
|  davanti abbandonare il nave spaziale.  |