POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Re: A really cool plant mesh. : Re: A really cool plant mesh. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:37:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A really cool plant mesh.
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 6 Apr 1999 16:49:03
Message: <370A6530.5909D70E@istar.ca>
Kyle wrote:

> A big project you say?  I'd be into that.  Anyone wanna do a big
> project?  Maybe a cool animation (police car chase, naval sea battle,
> jets doing airstrikes, etc..) ?

How about an ultimate, realistic scene?

Different people would all do objects for a simple scene (say.. a desk) and make
them as realistic as is humanly possible... once all the ultra realistic objects
are completed, they could all be loaded into the scene, and rendered by someone
with a nice computer.

For example, instead of working for a couple of months on a scene, and getting
bored, I might have the task of making a perfectly realistic, ultimate pencil
sharpener.

Gives focus....