POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Farewell CompuServe : Re: Farewell CompuServe Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Farewell CompuServe
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 5 Apr 1999 16:52:11
Message: <3709146b.0@news.povray.org>
I personally am happy with this new development. It seems the POV community
was divided in two - those who had access to CompuServe and those who didn't
(like me). This should at least bring all together in one place. Whether
this place is ultimately better than the other - I can't say... But I hope
and trust that this will only improve things.
Just my thoughts.

Margus