POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : creating you include files : creating you include files Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  creating you include files
From: Royce Sullivan
Date: 5 Apr 1999 00:26:29
Message: <37082D4E.94744AA9@home.com>
Greetings,

I'm using spatch to model organic shapes for a project. When I export to
povray the models can include several hundred lines of code. I was
wanting to know if these large files can some how be expressed as povray
include files so they can be tucked away into the include directory and
be referred to in the main scene making for shorter scene files that are
easier to troubleshoot.
Thanks in advance.

Ronald F. Hicks

www.geocities.com/SoHo/1006