POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peter Popov? : Re: Peter Popov? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peter Popov?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Apr 1999 23:55:08
Message: <370825F0.3A232D7B@aol.com>
I had completely forgotten about this until you said it again here.
He's very near the border of Kosovo apparently (75 miles?).
Probably just temporarily preoccupied. But let's hope for the best
anyway.
I was thinking maybe he had been disappointed that I renamed the PoV
World Map webpage title to PoV World instead of PoPoV (population of
pov). I just wanted to get away from it being accidently associated with
a persons name. Fame is fleeting.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe