POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Peter Popov? : Peter Popov? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Peter Popov?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 Apr 1999 22:36:51
Message: <370813b3.0@news.povray.org>
I'd just like to say on behalf of everyone here that I hope Peter is safe
and well, since we haven't heard from him lately, and with all of what's
been happening in Yugoslavia with NATO.

Excert from ICQ chat:  "Meanwhile you can see old ladies rushing the streets
of Sofia and frantically replenishing their household supplies... just in
case something goes wrong. I think that's a bit paranoid, but who knows?"

Our thoughts go out to you, your family and your girlfriend, Peter, we hope
that you're all safe and well.

Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone