POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PCG Patrick's curve generator : PCG Patrick's curve generator Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:47:23 EDT (-0400)
  PCG Patrick's curve generator
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 4 Sep 1999 03:35:46
Message: <37071677.F8F33BC5@club-internet.fr>
Hi you all.

Some (long ) time ago, I found a very useful albeit hard to use utility.
It is called Patrick's Curve Generator ( named after its creator.
This program reads a list of vectors in an include file and interpolate
them to make fly through scenes or other things (the imagination is the
limit).
The original URL is dead. Does anyone know where I could find this one
again ?

Thanks

Fabien