POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with DLLs : Re: Problem with DLLs Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with DLLs
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 1 Apr 1999 12:17:56
Message: <3703A989.BE514B3F@remove-this.reading.ac.uk>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> I installed POV 3.1e with no idea that the dlls would clash between it
> and the superpatch. I miss my superpatch, could someone post the 3.1a
> dlls or give me an idea when the new version will be out? TIA.

I have the same problem, with the SuperPatch and the Photon patch, of
the editor not working.
What I do is have the PoV 3.1e running to do all my editing in and
simply switch to a copy of whichever patch I'm using at the time (won't
it be great when all three have been combined, hint hint :-) to run the
script without trying to use the editor.