POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity Q and small feature request... : Re: Radiosity Q and small feature request... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Q and small feature request...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Apr 1999 03:45:10
Message: <370331FB.73420752@aol.com>
From the 7.6.3.3.3 section of the older 3.02 DOCS help:

"The metallic keyword may be follow by a numeric value to specify the
influence the above effect has (the default value is one)."

This doesn't mean I know whether it still does this or not, I've just
always used a float with metallic unless intended to be 1 anyway. I
noticed that neither version of the DOC showed 'metallic n' when I went
to check. Anyone know why?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe