POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Jeez, I wish I looked : Jeez, I wish I looked Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Jeez, I wish I looked
From: bucky
Date: 31 Mar 1999 13:58:00
Message: <37027038.0@news.povray.org>
Man, I had the trial version of AMAPI 3d but the trial ran out. I wanted it
a lot but I am only 12 and it costed $200(if you cant remember it is
IMPOSSIBLE to get $200 to spend on software as a kid) I looked at some of
the older articles and WHAT??!?!?? Amapi was on the front of a mag?? If
ANYONE has the cd from the magazine lying around and they are through with
it, could you mail me and I'll tell you my address so you can send it to
me(I'll pay postage, and like 10bucks for it) If it's illegal, dont bother,
I dont want to get hauled to jail over this
Buc### [at] aolcom
-Bucky