POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Possible projects (vaporware) : Re: Possible projects (vaporware) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:39:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible projects (vaporware)
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 31 Mar 1999 12:04:51
Message: <37025594.17B1ED06@gte.net>
Well, I posted the message and have forgotten to check out the answers.

1. Yes, I think I will do the sphere heightfield mesh maker, but I am having
trouble finding the math for doing it.
2. I indent so much that my tab settings are at 2 characters.
3. Any program I create would be a Win32 application, and due to Y2K
concerns, it may not be ready until spring of 1900.

:)